Help us greet our new neighbors!
In anticipation of our move to 5150, we're hosting a Pop Up Pantry to greet our new neighbors! The Pantry will have all sorts of household supplies and personal items that are always needed when you move into a new home (you know, like that shower curtain you forgot about). These supplies will be free to the residents of 5150, and we need your help in gathering them!
If you'd like to donate funds to the Pop Up Pantry, use the button to the left! We will use these funds to fulfill the specific needs of our new neighbors that we aren't able to cover with donations from our registry.
We are accepting funds, Target gift cards, paper goods, cleaning supplies, toiletries, and household supplies such as pots, pans, dishes, flatware, and bed linens. We are hosting a drop off day on February 12, 2022 - more details will be announced soon! We have created a registry at Target that you can purchase needed supplies from (including those gift cards!). Instructions to purchase from our registry are below.
- Create a Target account if you don't already have one! Click here to create
- Log-in to your Target account and visit Friendship's Wist List here
- From Friendship's Wish List homepage, items are listed by price next to a photo of the item
- Select an item to purchase by clicking on the red “Buy gift” bar
- Choose if you would like to “Pick it up” in store, “Same day delivery,” or have the item shipped (website will automatically list the closest Target store near you; minimum purchase required for shipping is $35)
- After you select an item, click on “Continue shopping” to select more or “View cart & check out” to pay
- You can choose the quantity of an item after clicking “View cart & check out”
- On the checkout page, the total price of the items you’ve selected is listed at the top
- To change the amount of items (for example, to buy four shampoos), click on the box below the item that says “Qty 1” and select a new quantity (Example: “Qty 4” = four items)
- When ready to pay, click on the red “Check out” box to the right of the screen
- Follow instructions to pay
- You should receive a confirmation email letting you know items will be ready to pick up in store, or, when they will be delivered based on the option you selected. If you chose to pick up your items in store, be sure to attend our donation drop off day on December 22!
- Thank you for supporting our neighbors!!
Friendship Community Place is recruiting volunteers for our Pop-Up Move In Pantry to welcome new residents at 5150 N Northwest HWY!
Help organize and staff the pantry filled with moving, cleaning, and household supplies. The pantry will "pop-up" when the building opens, likely in late December/early January.
Volunteers will receive an email invite to orientation and a link to sign up for shifts as soon as opening date is available! All volunteers MUST attend the orientation session on December 18 to participate.
Email email@example.com with any questions.